Saturday, March 5, 2011

16 Weeks

We made it to Colorado!  Lacy is enjoying the sun so far.













Here is what we saw as we got close to Denver (we went up through Cheyenne and then south so I could say I've been to Wyoming now -- never mind those annoying Chicago parking stickers that we need to razor blade off):














And here we are at 16 weeks today.  Not much has changed since last week so I took this right after a blueberry pancake breakfast at IHOP.  How much is blueberry and how much is baby will remain a mystery.  Next week I promise pictures of our new place -- I have a week off before I start my job to get it all put together!  Here you can see the back of our bedroom door.  Enjoy!
An alleged avocado

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you guys!!!! Congratulations on the new job - I will get an e-mail off later today. Have a fun weekend, M & M Bowerman. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooxxxxxxxx
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete