Sunday, May 22, 2011

27 Weeks

Hello from the third trimester!  Since I last posted, we had a wonderful trip to KC for my shower, given by LaDonna, Leah, and Sarah.  It was really nice and low-key, just like I like a baby shower to be.  :-)  We also got to see a lot of friends and family, including mom and grandma who flew down for it, and celebrate Chad's FORTIETH birthday!  Here is how he spent his actual birthday evening, in Goodland, KS: 
Such a hard worker
But the next night, we met up with lots of friends at the bar which was the site of our first date and engagement, and he got to blow out some candles:
In addition to friend time, we also had some great family time, and ended the weekend with a little belated Mother's Day brunch at Classic Cup with our moms, grandma, and my KC mom, Bill and Ann:
It was cloudy and we all need a little color
And now for the belly shots.  I missed a week due to the KC trip, but most people who read this blog got to see the bump in person. 
Welcome to my work bathroom
And here's a little comparison from the week we moved to Denver (16 weeks) and this past Friday evening:
 


I'd say we're on the right track! 

3 comments:

  1. There's a little baby in there! I hear he's the size of celery cabbage! You look great, Norah Lee. It was such a fun weekend.
    xxxoooxxx Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see the update! Miss you and the bump.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am playing catch up with the blog. Will you tell Chad happy belated birthday from me! I love the pack and play and stroller. You're getting ready!!!!!! Any pics of the nursery, yet?

    ReplyDelete