Sunday, June 12, 2011

30 Weeks

We are now counting down in single digit week increments!  Won't be long now. 

We've had a great week and a productive weekend.  Chad started sanding down and staining my great-grandma's antique washstand we'll be using as a changing table, and his sister's rocking chair.  We are pretty excited about having these family heirlooms in the baby's room.  We're staining them a dark cherry/mahogany color, which will look great with the wall hanging my grandma is working on and the light greens in our crib bedding.

Summer is finally here and we've been loving summer in Denver so far!  Not missing the humidity at all.
Here are this week's belly shots:
. . .AND now for the 3D ultrasound shots. We have about 80 to choose from, so these are just a sample.  It was a great experience and I'm really glad we did it.  We also have a DVD of the entire scan, so it's cool to be able to watch him move around when we want.  He was pretty laid back throughout, and really didn't want to move his right hand from his mouth.  But that's okay -- I'm hoping it's just a sneak peak of his laid back mentality.  (Ha!) 





The Thinker/Gun Show

We have no idea who he favors more at this point -- in fact we can kind of see a bit of both of us.  And we think he's pretty cute.  :)

2 comments:

  1. That is absolutely amazing!!! He is beautiful and I can hardly wait to meet that little sweetheart. I have worked on his little wallhanging a lot today and think I have finally got it where I want it to be. The applique and quilting won't take that long. I think the colors will be really nice and will post a picture as soon as I get the fusing finished. Love you so much, Bowerman Family.\xxxxxxxoooooooxxxxxx
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, I could be mistaken, but does this boy have a mustache already?... the little girls better lookout! ;-)

    ReplyDelete