Sunday, April 17, 2011

21 Weeks, 1 Day

Edited to add:  This is overdue, but I did start this on my lunch hour at work last week and couldn't figure out how to upload my pics without going through our doc management system, so it had to wait.

The new development this week is MOVEMENT!  On Friday I started realizing that what I thought were muscle twitches are actually little baby kicks.  So far I'm noticing them most around 7am, lunchtime, and after 9 at night.  Today I have twice felt a scissor-type of kick where I feel it both in the front and back at the same time.  Very weird!  But nice to feel at the same time. 

Here is the 21 week belly shot:



















And here is a view from above:



















Chad and I took a time out to get our feet in shape for summer.  The baby kicked a lot during the pedi -- must have been the vibrating chair. 
Daddy to be

No comments:

Post a Comment