Sunday, April 24, 2011

23 Weeks

Happy Easter!  We've had a great week, highlighted by having our very first Denver visitors, Leah and Todd!  They really got to explore the Denver area, including a free Rockies game, even though the weather was not typical of a place that boasts 300+ days of sun per year.  Hiss boo.  But, April showers bring May flowers, and in Denver, hopefully fewer wildfires. We really need the rain. 

Both Friday and Saturday nights we went downtown to the Larimer Square area for drinks/dinner and really enjoyed it. 

This coat BARELY buttons
And here we are at 23 weeks.  Everything is still going very well.  I am feeling a lot more movement, and not only is Chad feeling it sometimes, but he actually saw some of it today!  Unfortunately it was on the other side of the hill from my perspective so I didn't see anything.  The baby is getting stronger and stronger every day. Some days I feel him a lot, and some I don't feel him quite as much, but I also know I get busy at work and don't always pay close attention.  I'm starting to get a little tired of hearing how I don't at all look over 5 months pregnant, but I think the belly is starting to really make itself known so hopefully I won't hear it much longer.  :-)
Today before a matinee -- trying to see as many
movies in the theater as we can before August!


After a walk cut short by rain -- poor puppy :(
After work view from above earlier this week
See you next weekend!

1 comment:

  1. You are looking wonderful - and that little one is growing! Sounds like a fun weekend. xxxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooooooxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete